Wednesday, July 18, 2012

En Route to STL


Stack of Dossier Paperwork

DZ Pink & Green Photo sent to our STL Social Worker

So we sent all our documents except our I-797 document to our agency in STL.  We love our agency but could not use them for our Home study, we were required to use an Adoption Agency in Texas.  So most of our paperwork has been completed by our "TX" agency and our TX social worker and we are just beginning to make contact with our placement agency.  We all decided to send our "almost complete" Dossier to STL to double and triple check so that once we receive our I-797 form we are READY to rock 'n roll and send our paperwork to China.  Our agency usually doesn't accept incomplete Dossiers but to make us feel better agreed to take a look at everything a little bit earlier.  It was such a relief to send all these documents to STL almost too much of a relief I didn't take any photos of all our hard work!



I LOVED the following message on July 19, 2012 from our STL Agency Social Worker....


"I just finished going through all your documents for your dossier. Everything looks good. I am going to make copies and have it all ready to be sent to china as soon as I received your I-800A approval (I-797C).
Now I am going to sound like Reese Witherspoon from the movie Legally Blonde. OMG! I am a Delta Zeta too.
I saw that in one of your reference letters."
En Route to STL


So our "almost complete" Dossier is good to go and all we need is our I-797 and we will be able to send our completed Dossier to China and our status will be DTC-Dossier to China.  We will then wait 4-6 weeks to Log in-LID and then we will be officially on the "waiting families" list awaiting to be matched with our sweet baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment