Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lottie Lee's BFF

I had to share how sweet my dear friend Sarah is...she has been such a wonderful support during this entire adoption process, always there to listen and calm my nerves & anxiety.  She has been our cheerleader and has made this process so much easier knowing we had her on our side.

This summer while spending some time together she told me she had a gift for me.  Assuming it was for Lottie Lee I tore open the paper, I love anything & everything for my sweet baby.  The cutest frame with two ultrasounds one with the outline of China and another with an ultrasound words at the top read, Best Friends from the start. At first I thought it was Lou's ultrasound (her first born) but moments later (yes took me a few) I realized baby number two was on the way!  Oh my tears and screaming that nearly scared the dear elderly women eating across the restaurant!  I was so happy for my sweet friend.  And maybe just maybe this baby will be a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment