Friday, January 11, 2013

Firsts with my Lottie Lee

Dreaming of the day we meet Charlotte Lee, hopefully only a few weeks away.  I am thinking of all the firsts we will experience within the first few days.  I brings tears to my eyes and my heart flutters knowing we are so close to meeting our sweet baby.

First smile
First kisses
First snuggles
First coo's and babbles
First giggles
First bedtime story
First dance party
First time watching her sleep
First time hearing her say Mama
First steps
First family meal
First bottle
First playtime
First crawls and scoots
First early morning wake-up
First photo shoot
First bath
First time falling asleep in my arms
First cuddle session
First time she reaches for me





2 comments:

  1. I love this. So sweet. She is a very loved little girl! (and a beauty!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maureen! I am soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete