Thursday, January 3, 2013

LOVE, Laughter, & Laundry

2013 will bring so many joys, and I wanted to start it off right..New Years Resolution...de-clutter, organize, and prepare!

So what did I do? I started my nesting-which included cleaning, organizing, and labeling.  This morning while sipping on my tea as I looked through my long to-do list I decided to check my e-mail.  And to my surprise our agency e-mailed me to notify that our Article 5 drop off was on December 28th, and pick up was scheduled for January 15th!  So once we receive notification of pick up, we officially wait for Travel Approval (TA)! We are officially at the final steps of our adoption and couldn't be more excited!

So what does one excited soon-to-be Mama do to celebrate?
Laundry (baby clothes)! I have never been more excited to wash clothes in my entire life!

Lottie Lee we LOVE you so much and cannot believe we will be spending the remainder of our wait, preparing for your arrival!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment